CloneCD is the perfect tool to make backup copies of your music and data CDs, regardless of copy protection.
CloneCD's award-winning user interface allows you to copy almost any CD in just a few mouse clicks.
Since the release of 5.0, CloneCD is not only able to copy CDs but also most DVD formats, such as DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R Dual Layer and DVD-RAM. The movies are copied 1:1 and therefore not modified (compressed). Note that to copy movie DVDs you also require AnyDVD.
CloneCD also works with other formats such as ISO and UDF files and copies CDs/DVDs with the new SafeDisc 3 Copy Protection System.
CloneCD allows you to create perfect 1:1 copies of your valuable original compact discs. Should your copy-protected music CD not play in your car audio, the backup created by CloneCD will.
Slysoft combines knowledge and innovation with many years of experience and direct communication with customers to provide constant improvements, therefore making CloneCD the highest quality copying application around.
Product Highlights CloneCD:
• First copying program that uses RAW-Mode
• Creates working 1:1 copies on CD-Rs and CD-RWs
• Amplifies 'Weak Sectors' - works with selected CD writers
• Emulates 'Weak Sectors' - works with each and every CD writer
• Works with CD-ROMs, CD-Rs and CD-RWs
• Writes Audio CDs conforming to Redbook standard
• Tray-Icon controls functional usage of inserted media
• Copies from CD/DVD drives, harddrive or Virtual Drives
• Intuitive user interface, easy to use for novices!
• Rich selection of preset options via default Profiles
• Advanced options for expert users
• Stable, fast and does not require an ASPI driver
• Professional technical support and customer care
• Copies DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R Dual Layer and DVD-RAM
• Supports DVD split file image formats - this format works with FAT32 partitions and is compatible with VirtualCloneDrive
• Supports ISO and UDF formats created by other applications (e.g., Nero, DVD2One, DVDShrink or CloneDVD)
• Copies SafeDisc 3 protected CDs/DVDs
• Emulates SafeDisc 3 weak sectors
Changes in CloneCD 22.214.171.124:
- New: Support burning of .dvd files created with AnyDVD
- New: Will create ISO images when reading DVD media by default
- New: Buffer display when writing ISO images
- Fix: Security vulnerability of the driver interface
- Some minor fixes and improvements
1. Install Program
2. Re-Boot When Asked.
3. Double-Click Key for Registration
4. Do the usual unchecking etc. TESTED & WORKING
5. Remove CloneCD from Start Menu