The Boson NetSim simulates both switching bridge tables and routing protocol tables to allow you to go OUTSIDE the labs. The Boson NetSim makes it possible to design and configure a network with 40 different router models and three different Catalyst switch models to choose from. BSCI, ISCW, BCMSN and ONT labs are available in the current version
# IPv6 addressing
# OSPFv3 using IPv6 addresses
# Multicasting configuration
# New implementation of OSPF, now with Multi-Area
# Summarization for RIPv2 and EIGRP
# New implementation of the routing table
# Update utility included to download latest files available
Boson Netsim for CCNP 7 is containing labs that are covering next exams:
640-802 :: CCNA CCNA
640-816 :: ICND2 (Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2) CCNA
640-822 :: ICND1 (Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1) CCENT
640-863 :: DESGN (Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions) CCDA
642-901 :: BSCI (Building Scalable Cisco Internetworks) BSCI
BCRAN (after update)
1. The very first thing u must to do, its install both simulators Boson Netsim For CCNP 6 Beta 3 (its in archive) and Boson Netsim for CCNP 7
2. Run Boson Netsim For CCNP 6 Beta 3 . when app will ask u for registration simply cancel it. then go to the menu Ordering. There u can find serial number for key generator, for generation the next key u need for complete registration. Okey now i hope u've registered Boson Netsim For CCNP 6 Beta 3.
3. Install Boson Netsim for CCNP 7. Run Demo version once! Wait for lab packages would be extracted! Then u can close this programm and never turn on it again !!!!!!!!
4. Go to the Boson Netsim For CCNP 6 Beta 3 installation folder ( C:Program FilesBoson SoftwareBoson NetSim for CCNP ). There u can find next files and foilders to be deleted.
There are : LabPacks (folder), MyLabs (folder) and LabSettings.ini (file). (IMPORTANT)
OKEY now we are almost done !!!
5. Extract from "BOSON new LABS" archive files and folders (LabPacks, MyLabs,LabSettings.ini) to the Boson Netsim For CCNP 6 Beta 3 installation folder.
6. After this procedures u can run Boson Netsim For CCNP 6 Beta 3 (shortcuts alredy on your desktop). Now u can see all new LABS for CCNA CCENT CCNP. All comands for all devices and all mods will be fully working.
Also u can run update for Boson Netsim For CCNP 6 Beta 3, for new commands , new LABS like BCRAN etc.
Everithing will be still working.
After u've done everything, u can forget about installed Boson Netsim for CCNP 7 because no one has crack for it. U need NETSIM 7 installed on your computer becouse NETSIM 6 after procedures listed above would be using NETSIM 7 files. So u can delete NETSIM 7 (Designer & Netsim) shortcuts from your desktop and leave only NETSIM 6 icons there.