Breaker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:For details:.
Breaker 9552020601

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

best webs for Career guidence

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Breaker
Admin
Breaker

best webs for Career guidence Empty
PostSubject: best webs for Career guidence   best webs for Career guidence Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:44 am

names:
http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/
http://www.naukri2000.com/careers/jobsrch.result.php3

http://www.studygs.net/

art1:
I know that choosing a computer training institute can be tough, and getting your computer career started is just as hard! I've written a articles to help you get your IT career started. In the meantime, enjoy this articles, and best of luck to you in your Information Technology career.

Computer Careers: Building A Professional Network

When you're getting your computer career started, you've got to get your name out there in front of people doing the hiring, and the way to do that is to build a network.Not the traditional network of routers, switches, and the like - but a network of professional contacts. If you're attending a computer training school or college, you've got the beginning of your network right in front of you. Your institute probably has a job placement assistance department, and the people who work there are valuable contacts. Make an appointment with someone in that department before you're ready to leave the institute and get a job. Ask them what you can do to make the job application process easier. They may know of unpaid temp positions that can help you get valuable experience and help you make even more contacts in the field.
Your technical instructors are another valuable resource. Your teachers know plenty of people in the computer field. Take a few minutes to ask them questions about the computer job field and find out what you can do to improve your chances of getting that first job.
Getting a job in a new field is a contact sport. The more contacts you make, the better your chances of victory. Get to know the people working at your institute, and get your name known by others in the field. Don't make the classic mistake of just sending out a paper of resumes and waiting for your phone to ring. Check your local newspaper's business section for networking meetings and get out there and meet people. Employers like hiring people with initiative, so show the world your initiative before you're hired.

You're now ready to join the thousands worldwide who have put the world's most powerful certification exam:
CompTIA A+ for Computer Hardware.
CompTIA N+ for Computer networking.
CompTIA Security+.
CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate).

art2:
Do You Know Where Your IT Career Is?
Whether you're thinking of starting a career with computers and information technology, or thinking about earning a professional certification such as the CCNA or MCSE to accelerate your career, there is no better time to start than today. the opportunities for driven, motivated individuals are unlimited.
I also know that for many of us, the holiday season is a good excuse to put off those studies!
Are you actively studying to earn a certification, or are you still thinking about it? Are you attending a school to break into the IT field, or are you still thinking about it? It's been said that "if you don't have a plan for your life, someone else does". If you don't plan your career, who will?
I'm sure you have a goal or goals in life. It can be a financial, personal, or professional, but all these goals have one thing in common - you are the only person who can create aplan to achieve them.
Newton's First Law Of Motion states that an object at rest tends to stay at rest, and an object at motion tends to stay in motion. This is true of careers as well, including yours. Where do you want your career to be in one year? Do you want to have earned several certifications in that time, therefore advancing your career, or do you want to be in the exact same place you are today?

art3:

The hardest part of getting a computer career started is just that - getting started!

When it comes to the difficulties you can face getting that first job, I speak from experience. Today, I possess computer certifications , but the beginning of my career was very, very difficult.

Just getting an interview when you're looking for your first computer job is tough, but I'm also living proof that it can be done and you can go on to a great career.

When you first enter any field, a lack of experience is the biggest obstacle to overcome. When looking for your first computer job, I strongly recommend you not concern yourself with salary as much as the experience you can get on your first job.

Yes, I know we all have to make money, and I'm not saying you have to work for free. When considering your first IT job, ask yourself what experience you'll be able to list on your resume in two years if you take the job. The more hands-on experience you get in that job, the more money you'll be able to make later.

My first computer support job was with a Computer training Institute system.My salary wasn't that big, but the experience was incredible. I got to work with different operating systems, installed a lot of hardware and software, worked with end users and students personally, and even got to set up my first network.

Not many jobs offer that range of experience in two years, and the experience I acquired on that job helped me get a new job that paid three times as much. I was on my way!

Getting your first computer support job can be tough, and it requires a lot of legwork and phone calls. Be relentless, and check with your local school systems when you're ready to find a job. You probably won't get financially rich on your first job, but you will gain invaluable experience that can help you become rich later!
Back to top Go down
https://breaker.forumotion.net

best webs for Career guidence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Breaker :: Career courses-
Jump to: